Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Very Charming Snakes!!

Just a quick note from the photographer. I took over 360 photos walking down the Ganges in three hours. There was so much to see in a life that is so different to ours it was fascinating,a lot of what we saw I did not shoot like at the cremation site but the whole experience was amazing.
It was the smell that got to us the most in the heat of the day



Where do they get the Snakes??
This was something I really wanted to see I was hoping to see it in Morocco in the night market of Marrakesh but I guess they where all on holiday when we visited.

I was invited to sit closer but felt more comfortable
 where I was with my 200 mm lens!!

Im not sure who was in the trance here!!

And here's proof these guys live a long time
Posted by Picasa

No comments :

Post a Comment